Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pony, Skunk, Rony, Holls

Today is our baby sister's 27th birthday... Wait, I mean 24th birthday!


So to you, our dear young one we say HAPPY BIRFTDAY!

We know you had an extremely easy life growing up, being the youngest and all. From never having to do chores and NEVER ever being picked on by ANY of us. Your life was full of unicorns and butterflies. Our wish to you is that the next 24 years are all daisies and jellybeans!


Additionally, Smarty Pants Hollus is graduating this coming Friday. Yes, she is about to enter the "Real World." So maybe our birthday wish to you should be more along the lines of "Good Luck." Holly is currently accepting presents for both her birthday and graduation in the form of diamonds and toilet paper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the old family photos. I think my fondest memory of Holly was pulling her off the top of the bunkbed when it was in Mom's computer room. Boy did I get in trouble!! I love you little sister